ATN PS40 - PS40-WPT|
Representing the latest advancement in Night Vision Optics, the ATN PS40-WPT!" gives your Daytime Scope Night Vision capability in a matter of seconds. The ATN PS40-WPT!" mounts in front of a Daytime Scope to enable nighttime operation. No shift of impact, no need to rezero nor change of eye relief occurs. The ATN PS40-WPT!" uses the latest in image intensifier tube technology for outstanding resolution and performance.
Precision optical alignment is essential for a Front Sight System to work properly. This is why each ATN PS40-WPT!" is individually tested and aligned on an optical scale by our engineers to provide perfect alignment. The ATN PS40-WPT!" is one of the most compact and lightweight NV systems in its class, at only 840 grams.
- Easily changes daytime scope to Night Vision
- Mounts in front of daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Fast catadioptic front lens system
- Equipped with remote control
- Powered by a single alkaline AA or 123A lithium battery
- Battery life check system
- Large 40mm eyepiece/output window
- Included Quick Release Mount
- Optional Scope Mounting System for coupling to the objective of the day scope (47...58.7 mm diameter)
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Bright Light Cut-off System
- Resistance to severe conditions
- Total Darkness IR System: No
- "SMART" Technology: No
- IIT Generation: WPT!"
- Photocathode Type: Multi - Alkali
- Resolution: 60-74 lp/mm
- Signal to noise, minimum: 18-26
- MTTF (Mean Time Before Failure): 10.000 hours
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens System: F1.44, 80mm
- Proshield Lens Coating: Yes
- FOV: 12°
- Exit Pupil: 40mm
- Range of Focus: 10 m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: No
- Controls: Direct
- Remote Control: Yes
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: No
- IR Indicator: No
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Power Supply: 1x1.5 V AA type battery or 1x3 V CR123A type battery
- Battery Life: 50 hours ( 3 V ) / 25 hours (1. 5 V )
- Reticle System: No
- Windage & Elevation Adjustment: No
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- MIL-STD-810: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -50 to +50 °C
- Dimensions: 177 x 85 x 83 mm / 7.0" x 3.4" x 3.3"
- Weight: 0.84 kg / 1.85 lbs
E-MAIL A FRIEND
Item Being Viewed:
ATN PS40 - PS40-WPT
To E-Mail A Friend about this ATN PS40 - PS40-WPT, a ATN specific product, our ATN product line in general or maybe their ATN PS40 - PS40-WPT then Click Here.
To email a friend information about the Bushnell Night Vision - 6x50mm Equinox Digital NV, just complete the form below and then click the 'Send' button.
* - Denotes a required field.